Here’s an informative video filmed during the ’08-’09 season. The video stars our past President, Steve Wiltgen, Vice-President, Justin Rowe, and Treasurer, Allie Reynolds.
You can skip to 3:30.
The UCI Triathlon Club is an affiliation of Undergraduate and Graduate students at UCI. Members come from various backgrounds and start in this club at different levels. This club offers training for members at any level from beginner to seasoned racers. We believe in three main principles: Swim, Bike, Fun!
Who can join:
Our team is open to current UCI students of all athletic abilities. Membership is for UCI students that are interested in working out and/or competing with other students. Our members start from a variety of fitness levels. If you enjoy getting outdoors and being active then you’ve come to the right place.
How to join:
1. Every participant must complete and sign a Club Sport Registration / Waiver of Liability form at the ARC prior to participation.
2. Come to practice and meet the rest of the team. You can come to a few practices before deciding if you really want to join.
3. Get connected by joining our mailing list to stay up to date on team practices and workouts sent out by other team members.
4. Pay team dues. We have three different levels of membership. These fees cover various costs that the team incurs throughout the year. Each level of membership comes with different benefits including personal training, coaching, sponsorships, race discounts, team uniforms, etc.
Blue Membership – $20
Gold Membership – $50
Blue and Gold Premium Membership – $150
Members additionally receive:
- Discounts of up to 40% at select stores (see the Sponsorships page)
- The ability to represent UCI at intercollegiate races
- Reduced race entry fees by attending official workouts