The Triathlon Club at UCI is an affiliation of Undergraduate and Graduate students at UCI. Members come from various backgrounds and start in this club at different levels. This club offers training for members at any level from beginner to seasoned racers. We believe in three main principles: Swim, Bike, Fun!
Who can join?
Our team is open to undergrads, grads, and the entire UC Irvine community. Membership is for anyone interested in working out and/or competing with our team. Our members start from a variety of fitness levels. If you enjoy getting outdoors and being active then you’ve come to the right place.
- Come to any one of our practices and give us a tri (Haha, ha, ha, get it?). We have a two week free trial period. This means that you can come to two weeks of practice for free! This gives you a chance to see if you like the team (you will) before signing up.
**UPDATE: due to COVID-19, we are not currently holding in-person practices. Prospective members can email us, or message us on Instagram to be added to our team Slack and email list. We are still doing team-things, so come check us out!
- Sign up through CampusRec: Make sure you follow each step. The first step involves paying the mandatory $15 club sports fee. The second will have you fill out additional information and waivers. Both steps must be completed in order to participate in competitions and outdoor trips
- Join Our Mailing List and send one of our officers a message to get added to the Team Slack Channel where we send out updates to any changes in practice times/location
- Follow our team Instagram, Facebook and Google Group pages to stay up to date with team news and events.
- Pay team dues to our team Venmo. These fees cover various costs that the team incurs throughout the year. But the team experience = PRICELESS.